Cold Glue Feed
Universal Pressure Glue Delivery
The Leary Universal Pressure System utilizes advanced glue feed technology via closed-loop communication. Communication between the GRU, pump and controller allows for real time monitoring of glue pressure. Pressure requirements can be programmed and maintained throughout a wide speed range.
Used with our LS-SeriesTM controllers and JetTM valves, this regulation system gives you extremely accurate glue line volume control. Adaptability to a variety of glue requirements is an important component of this delivery system. The Leary Universal Pressure System eliminates puddling, glue line variation, glue pattern drifting and maintains pressure continuity, creating a consistent glue line pattern.
- Diaphragm and Piston Pump Run. All Viscosities of Glue, 300-2000 Centipoise
- Glue Pressure Range 0-400PSI 0-28 Bar
- Closed-Loop Communication: GRU and Controller Maintain Constant Glue Pressure
- Housed in Metal Enclosure for Personnel Safety and Product Protection
- Multiple Options for Glue Regulation and Pump Delivery Available for Specific Glue Feed Need